Aaron Ross and Jason Lemkin have a great book out titled From Impossible to Inevitable: How Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue. Now, it’s a mixture of the good stuff from the book Predictable Revenue and the site SaaStr, which are both must-reads for entrepreneurs.
Here are five choice quotes from the book:
- It’s always better to “show” rather than “tell” (stop talking and prove it).
- It takes three to six months to go from scratch to consistent pipeline generation — and longer for revenue. Stick it out!
- When you do something new, hire two. With one person, you can’t tell if what is working is due to the person or to the process.
- You’ll fail in SaaS if you don’t commit to spending 24 months to achieve initial traction.
- When you’re pursuing anything vitally important to you, you can figure it out when you embrace the challenge and growth rather than avoid it.
Haven’t read the book? Head over to Amazon.com and purchase From Impossible to Inevitable: How Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue.
What else? What are some more great quotes from the book?